SURGICAL AID FOUNDATION IN COLLABORATION WITH KELINA MEDICAL LIMITED IS ORGANISING ITS ANNUAL SURGICAL OUTREACH PROGRAMME FOR 2020
THEME: MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY:SUPPORT DURING THE PANDEMIC
The surgeries will be done from August 17 to September 30, 2020.
The Subsidized Surgeries covered in this year’s programme include:
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP).
- Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney stones(RIRS, URS, or PCNL).
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate(TURP)
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy for Gall stones.
- Laparoscopic Surgery for uterine fibroids; other Gynaecological cases.
- Other select Minimally Invasive Surgical procedures.
Also, the hospital will sponsor Free Quantitative PSA tests for men aged 50 years and above using chemoluminescence technology(Roche).
Interested participants should register to be given slots in advance of their coming for tests. Limited slots available.
Only Minimally Invasive procedures will be considered, as has been the practice since 2011. We have a long list of patients in dire need of surgery who have been unable to raise the requisite fees. It is for these patients the programme is designed this year. During this programme, registered patients will pay only 50% of the surgery aspect of the fee they were originally given. New patients are also welcome to join. Prospective participants should reach out to the contact persons if in doubt about the coverage of any procedure.
To register please for the programme, contact (Texts or WhatsApp messages):
- Kelina Hospital Front Desk (08033644644; 08129908324)
- Kelina Hospital Service Managers (0701 683 7070; 0803 330 9669)
- SAF Liaison Office: 07088697154
- Patient Manager: 09029687957.
Alternatively, patients can register on this website via this link.